Hey moms, ready to take control of your life with Human Design?
Let Human Design for Moms be your guide to authenticity and purpose. Say goodbye to societal conditioning and hello to the real you!
When you are a busy mom, it can take a lot of work to maintain a focus on who you are. I know that I lost my connection to purpose because I was this mom, piled with layers of societal conditioning and too busy taking care of others.
But there was a time when my youngest was old enough that I came up for a breath and felt this deep desire to reconnect to what fueled me. I found my pathway to authenticity and living on purpose through Human Design. It transformed my life.
Using Human Design, you can better understand yourself and how you interact with the world. It can help you identify your natural talents, how you make decisions, and how you can best use your energy. This knowledge can be empowering and guide you towards a more authentic and purposeful life. I share this topic in hopes you can find one nugget that helps you feel less alone and go through challenges easier than I did.
It’s important for busy moms to take time for themselves and to prioritize their own well-being. Human Design can be a valuable tool in this process.
I wrote a book called Human Design for Moms: A Guide to Discovering Your True Self and Living on Purpose for all moms out there who want to change but are stuck. Women, particularly moms, get caught up in what the world thinks they should do, and it’s not for the mom’s benefit. I want moms to fuel themselves first to be there for their kids and their families, but from a place of empowerment.
Human Design helps guide you to the heart of what matters and shows you how to tap into how you truly feel about whatever you decide to do, be, or act on. The book gives examples of how this played out in my life and includes experiential tools at the end of each chapter that you can implement to reach solutions faster. I want to share a few gems from the book.
First, conditioning is what keeps us stuck. We get lots of input from the world about how to live our lives. We either do things we think we “should” or get stuck on auto-pilot. It’s easy to do when you get swept up by the world, especially when you take on the role of parent. But you can peel back the layers of conditioning and get to the heart of who you are and what you want now. The goal is to wake up more satisfied, joyful, and free.
Do you want to step out of your bed in the morning excited about what is to come? There is a process to get there, but you can use what works and ditch the rest. I am the last person to want to try to add more conditioning.
I developed the Durable Authenticity Formula™ to help you cut through some clutter. It’s a little like the moon cycles and a bit of Marie Kondo but for your emotions and energy rather than your home.
THE 3-STEP FORMULA
|Let go of who you are not + Boost who you are + Support yourself along the way|
1. Let go of those things that are not good for you.
Peel back some of the conditioning. Don’t listen to all the expectations from outside yourself. Listen to what’s right for you from your own inner knowing.
- You can let go of what’s not correct for you by experimenting with your Human Design Strategy and following the breadcrumbs to your authentic path.
- You can also do it by looking at your open Centers and seeing the common challenges that can happen there and where and how you may be taking on and keeping other people’s energy.
- Look at the activities you have planned for a day, month, or longer, and use your Human Design Authority to help you choose what you really want to use your energy and time on.
- And you can do so much more deconditioning using Human Design as a tool.
2. Boost who you truly are by loving yourself for your strengths.
Society bombards us with ideas of how it should look to be a parent, which can make us feel inadequate in our actions. But each of us has unique strengths or just pieces of who we are, authentically. We don’t have to parent or do anything to be like others; we need to tap into who we truly are, sometimes even in the smallest decision.
- Again, you can use your Authority to help guide you in your Strategy and where you are headed—to the right things, people, and places to be your best self.
- Discover your key energies in your chart, like your Sun Gates, Incarnation Cross, and other planets.
- Look again at the 9 Energy Centers and see what the superpower in each is. There’s a power in each center, both defined and undefined.
3. Support yourself along the way.
It would be best to nourish yourself as you go through this journey. Things like grounding, boundaries, developing a thick skin, and even taking rest when you need to, guilt-free!
- Discover your personal anchors. What grounds you can be found in your chart.
- Discover your healthy boundaries and how to say no thanks to what’s not right.
- Utilize the earth to support you with essential oils, crystals, and rocks.
- Maintain a positive mindset with tools like Positive Prime or any of the many tools from the world of positive psychology.
When you start following what feels good or right for you, you add tools to your personalized toolbox to help you maintain and protect your energy, bring more light into your life, and feel more satisfied and free. The tools will eventually become second nature. Some of this is an experiment, so start by trying things out daily. If you haven’t already, start by digging into what your Human Design Type and Strategy really mean to you. Being good to yourself is the best role model you can be to your kids!
Nani Chesire is a certified Human Design Specialist, author of the bestselling books Human Design for Moms and Human Design Guidebooks for Your Type, and mom with an MBA. She can see straight to the heart of what others are saying, pulling out what matters and reflecting it back. She loves business and was meant to be a mom.
In the past, doing things that dampened her soul and made her physically sick helped her realize the importance of being aligned. She’s gone from overwhelm and burnout to a life she designed and filled with things she loves. Human design helped her immensely, so she now uses it as a tool to help others do the same. She is here to inspire and nurture the human essence—one person at a time.
Join the community
You can also email email@example.com for more information.